Friday, January 1, 2016

2016, I can't believe it,

My New Years Resolutions.   Most of the time I do not like to make promises to myself that I fail later and it makes me feel like crap.  But this year is my 61st year on earth,  I am creeping into old age and I want to be active, happy and loving more than ever. 
I AM GOING TO RIDE MY BIKE MORE.  LET THE WIND BLOW IN MY HAIR.

 Yes, as I write I am thinking if I should join a gym with a pool so I can swim more or just buy a treadmill and set up a nice gym in my basement.  So more exersize to give me strength to sew at my sewing machine and give me thinking times for my artwork. 


I want to do more contemporary designs with layering colors but I want it to be framed like "real art"  I will also make more kingsize quilt.  Why not,  for prosperity.  
SO STRONGER BODY, STRONGER CREATIVE WORK, STRONGER LIFE AND LOVING MY FAMILY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment