Saturday, July 9, 2016

Designing Fiber Art to make the world smile and be at peace.

That's the title of my Blog
SMILE WORLD AND BE AT PEACE. 


Why you ask,  Because we need more peace, more smiles, showing more love and hugs and less anger, less hate and less killing.  (I feel American's have no respect for life anymore, example:  killing someone because he killed someone, Killing innocent by standers, just because they got in the way,,, killing video games, violent movies  and I could go on and on.)  Life is precious, we need to hold it dear. We each have a purpose on this earth. 

Fiber really touches our souls,  We wear it, we feel it, we sit on it and we sleep under it.  All of us, All colors, race, religions, occupations or no occupations.  

I make art to share my love of things that make me smile.  I put my heart, soul, design ideas, and physical stamina into making my art.  I want the view to see something new, to touch their lives with good things, nature, color, movement, life.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/275488562/alleritare-patterned-after-bonnie?ref=shop_home_active_7

  I want the owner of one of quilts to feel safe as they wrap it around them, to sit down on it and enjoy a moment with a friend or grandchild, to sleep in natural organic warmth on a cold chilly night.   

https://www.etsy.com/listing/288668609/meadow-in-bloom-doublequeen-size-quilt?ref=shop_home_feat_3

Well, for those who knows me,  this is one of the ways of what I do to show my love.
To bring peaceful feeling to an nidividual.
To help someone smile.

WHAT DO YOU DO THAT MAKES THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE?  

I would love to hear about it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment