Wednesday, August 3, 2016

First Place Quilt at Wood County Fair

FIRST PLACE, FIRST PLACE, YEAH, FIRST PLACE!





"SISTERLY LOVE"
This is a quilt my sister, Barbara Smith Squire and I worked on together.  Her husband has  4 hour kidney dialysis, three times a week and to give her something to do while she waited, I purchased embroidery panels for her sew.  Barb finished them several months ago and I pieced and quilted the top.  I finished it just in time for the Wood County Fair in Ohio.  We are so thrilled. 

My sister Barb, in on the right with her friend. 
This is our mother, who passed away last year.  She taught us to sew, craft and tried to teach us crochet.  She was much better at it than us.  
Let's pass our talents on to our loved ones. 
Set aside time to teach your grandchildren what you love to do and share it with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment